Monday, February 13, 2012

Johnicles' Comicles.


John is my husband.
John is funny. That is NOT my chin in that picture. I don't know whose chin that is. But I do want to draw attention to me laughing because John is funny. Don't look at that chin. I look like a turtle. I should totally perform photoshop surgery, but alas I must keep it real as they say...
He can draw crazy well- take that to mean the adjective and the noun.
I'd like to introduce you to a snippet of his world seen on our tax stuff envelope:

His drawings make me laugh like that time in college I was really stressed out and had IBS (I overshare) and he drew a pic of a guy who was so stressed out that his face turned inside out with a bubble next to him that read, "I'm STRESSIN'!" So when he drew this, I thought I would pass it on. With any luck, he will agree to start doing this for my blog.
So please give him some comment love so we can get him to draw for us weekly and make us all laugh on Mondays. Hip hip hooray for more Monday laughs!!!

2 comments:

Sweet T said...

MORE DRAWINGS!!! Get with it, John! Share your gift!!!

Savvy said...

Thanks FB friends for your comments!
Love the money flying away! Isn't that the truth! I wish I could draw. He should use his talent! (Alisha)
and
Comment love! Comment love!! I like the drawing of John on the left. (that's him?) (Jenna)
John is still anti-fb despite the lesson I gave him the other day over lunch. And btw he had no idea I was going to do this. I did just email him the heads up though. Thanks for your support!