Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here we go again...

Dudes.
So.
Blurgh.
Let me start over.
"They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD." Psalm 112:7.
No fear of bad news.
Steadfast.
Sigh out loud and type...
For a little while I've been seeing some odd things in the left eye. I thought nothing of it, because hey I've had 10 eye surgeries right? I'm good now. Apparently, not. On Friday lefty started up with some pain. For real. It took me a little while to realize what was happening that the left side of my face, no wait, my left eye hurts AND it's seeing weird- better call BAYLOR EYE CLINIC STAT!
So I did and was immediately seen by a retina doc and will always be seen by one because "someone like you" that would be me has to have that go down everytime. Let's face it, your retinas are important. If stuff goes down with them, you have problems!!! Thankfully, they checked out. Thank you Jesus. No endopthalmitis again. Phew. That was scary.
HOWEVER.
The lens implant is acting up and has "shifted thus causing chafing of my iris" ergo, OUCH!!!!!!!!
Dr. Hamill, the "Big Guns" surgeon was unable to see me due to an emergency surgery he had to do- always need to pray for those people! And I was planning on going to see Dr. Lewis, the "flubber smart" detective doc on Monday anyway so now I get to go see both of them Monday morning. At least I was allowed to wait right?
Will post more on what is to come. Really hoping it won't require another surgery- it'd be the full enchilada knock me out kind. But also trusting in the Lord and what He has planned. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: