Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tiny Dancer!!!!














So my parental dream and heart wish and prayers came true last Thursday. LEELAH TOOK HER FIRST LESSON OF BALLET AND TAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I know I said "jazz" hands work with me people!!

Yes. I know. I'm not using hyperboles here. It WAS the CUTEST moment next to her birth and other cute stuff- EVER!!!!!!!!!! It was precious y'all!! So we went with my homegirl Tina and Leelah's homegirl Rebecca (Tina's daughter/princess) and Tina and I must have giggled-frenzied-happy-funned ourselves the entire hour. It was a moment where you think for real all the angels and the Lord are watching this right now and smiling and high-fiving. I cannot do this moment justice. Here's some pics that are fuzzy- we weren't allowed in the cute indoctrination- imagine that no giggly moms? I was pleasantly surprised at how much the instructor taught them and how sweet she was with them. Leelah managed to pay attention and LOVED it! I've caught her practicing all week! She did say "I'm hungry" during the class which cracked me up almost as much as Rebecca talking about her 3 stars for not pooping her diaper. Loved it. Thank you Lord for these precious moments with precious friends!!

5 comments:

Sweet T said...

So glad we got to share in the moment that our little girls became ballerinas! It was really cool hangin' and seeing how silly our babies are. "I'm hungry"..."I got three stars"... hilarious!

Erin and Jens said...

I can just imagine you and Tina together watch those girls. So fun.

Anonymous said...

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor, and she's dancing like she's never danced before!! LOve her!!!!

Wendy said...

They are precious!

Amy said...

Hey, Gillian! Hope you're doing well! The girls look so sweet!