Thursday, June 28, 2012

Righteous Anger.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to go there. In my lifetime, I've had 10 eye surgeries and will need many more for my condition Ectopia Lentis et Pupillae which is "extremely rare." I want to worry that my sight might be under the control of the government, but my heart trusts in the Lord. Psalm 112:7. He ultimately has the final say on my health! The government cannot rule on that.

Have you read the Bible? 
 
Have you ever read classic literature!?????? 

Say you are not a believer and have not read the Bible. 
Have you read any of these?
1984,
Fahrenheit  451, 
Brave New World,
etc. etc. 

Do you not see the blatant as your face theme in these novels?
CONTROL. 

Do you really want the government in control of your health? Really. 

Really, be honest. 

I don't. 

But I understand how some, who have the kindest intentions, do not understand this as a form of control. They see it as a measure to help the less fortunate. Look, I'm all about that. I'm a Christ follower, and by the grace of God that is my mission to help those in need!

You need to know this is NOT what you think it is. And I'm not such a fool to believe in conspiracy, but I believe in TRUTH.

But again, my heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. He is the one who makes my paths straight. He knew how our government would decide this today. But He is the one who governs. He decides my plans! 

I don't like to polarize, but my heart cries out that this is maddening!
Righteous anger has a place today. 


No comments: