Friday, June 8, 2012

It's All About the "Yoots."




And now you know what a "yoot" is.
Brilliant movie, My Cousin Vinny.

Prepare yourself.


You're about to get blasted with links!


LINK BLASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I leave on Sunday and come by next Friday because I'm going to Second Baptist's Junior High Beach Retreat!!!

That's pretty neat.

And you know what else?

I feel like I'm asking you to come and "Watch me dive!!"

Today we and by we I mean, myself and my baskets full of laundry, launched the brand, spanking new Lovely Girls Club website!

And then in July VBS happens. Sure to be epic, as the youths say, it's to the theme of Rockadilly!

We are also thrilled - well Leelah and I are thrilled and John is moderately enthused (which is good for an engineer)- about hosting students from China again!!!! 2 girls from Chengdu are about to get America'ed.

Awesome.

So when I say,  it's all about the yoots. I mean it. Youths y'all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that movie!