Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We Have A Confession To Make...

John and I have done something we are not exactly proud of...
The other night Netflix had a tv show on that we hadn't seen in a loooooong time. Many years have passed since our ears have entertained what we think is quite possibly the most perfect theme song ever made. A theme song that instantly brings joy to our souls.
And so we turned it on. The first night we just watched the theme song opening credits deal a couple of times back to back.
But last night, we were bamboozled and we ended up watching the ENTIRE show all to end the night with putting in our nightguards and then we realized: Oh no. We are becoming old. I actually said tonight, "No I don't want to go to Freebirds for dinner. It's just too loud." In my defense, I did go to the dentist today AND to my therapist...
But has this realization stopped us from humming the perfect ditty? No. So for your pleasure that you are too embarrassed to talk about, but are kind of happy that I am real enough to, I present: Murder She Wrote.

And can we talk about what a precious dear and darling person Angela Lansbury is!?!?!?! When she shoots that silly fake gun, John and I just about come undone. Oh Mrs. Potts, you have a spot in our hearts. She is like the Honey Badger of Cuteness. Look at her riding that bike in a field, nabbing bad guys at night, wearing big ol' 80's glasses!!! I can't say it enough: WE LOVE YOU ANGELA LANSBURY!

No comments: