Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Something Real Day Two...


My Un-Brag for today is how we are livin' right now. A snapshot in time in a real household.
I would like to add that all of our laundry was cleaned in efficient for me, top load washer and ol' school drier - circa 2002. They are white and banged up but get the job done. Actually they are John's and the washer says, "soiled linen" on it on a label we put it on there to be funny many years ago. Back when we were into labeling things for comedic effect. Even our labelmaker is labeled. I digress.
I didn't mean for this to be a frugal living segment, but more of a way to show we all have laundry piling up in our homes from time to time- okay maybe a biweekly basis.
Tomorrow we're going to talk real busyness- activities or maybe real clothing. I haven't decided.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

I should send you a pic of our washer/dryer - 14 years old and still kickin'!

Savvy said...

That is impressive Jen. Really!

Ashley S. said...

Love it! By the way, my Nintendo still has your "Nintendo System" label on it. :)