Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Something Real Day Two...


My Un-Brag for today is how we are livin' right now. A snapshot in time in a real household.
I would like to add that all of our laundry was cleaned in efficient for me, top load washer and ol' school drier - circa 2002. They are white and banged up but get the job done. Actually they are John's and the washer says, "soiled linen" on it on a label we put it on there to be funny many years ago. Back when we were into labeling things for comedic effect. Even our labelmaker is labeled. I digress.
I didn't mean for this to be a frugal living segment, but more of a way to show we all have laundry piling up in our homes from time to time- okay maybe a biweekly basis.
Tomorrow we're going to talk real busyness- activities or maybe real clothing. I haven't decided.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

I should send you a pic of our washer/dryer - 14 years old and still kickin'!

The Nichols Fam said...

That is impressive Jen. Really!

Ashley S. said...

Love it! By the way, my Nintendo still has your "Nintendo System" label on it. :)