Sunday, December 26, 2010

It was Merry!






Merry Christmas everybody!
I ruined 4 dishes in some way: burning, wrong ingredienting, neglecting, over-managing. My poor, trusty hand mixer who never did anyone any harm, received the brunt of my blame. We didn't get to see that many lights on our light-seeking adventure- but we did get rained on in our slippers (unwise shoe choice). I'm still limping and have crazy contact dermatitis (ugly rash) from the test I had done on my legs.
But this is NOT what it's all about. It's all about a God, The God, who loved us so much, He actually came down to earth to save us all. He didn't do it in a grandiose way. He is humility. So why do we feel the need to be all grandiose? The humblest moments are of greatest worth, in this ol' toe' up Katy mom's opinion. I pray your Christmas time was full of perfectly humble times with your family and Lord.

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

That hide and seek bunny looks AWESOME! I want one!!! I'm glad you had a great day, despite food problems. Ours was good too!