Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Technical Difficulties...

Day One:
Went really well. We had filmed a little something for it, but are having internet connection slow downs in our room which do not make for an easy transfer of videos!

So here's the low down:
-Heart checks out wonderfully- PRAISE!! BUT my cholesterol was 300!!! I am one of those freak people that physically cannot eat fried food due to sans gallbladder, but still have high cholesterol. I do have a love affair with cheese. Sadly, we have to separate for a while. I am so sad about my "break up with cheese" (as Tina called it!). So sad. I had already bought Wisconsin cheese here at the mall of America and had a coupon for free chips and queso from chili's in tow!!!
-The cardiologist was unable to give me a conclusive answer about the connective tissue disorder. He says I have to go see the geneticist which has been moved to Friday.
Today: I am waiting to see the orthopedic surgeon. I had new xrays taken of the spine, pelvis and hip.
Thank you for the prayers. We couldn't ask for more!
And this Mayo Clinic!!! I said it on FB and I will say it again, it is the "Disneyworld of Hospitals and Medical Centers". People here are so friendly, professional, and it's super clean and pretty. A very well oiled machine indeed!!

No comments: