Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Number 6 Surgery...

Tomorrow!!! Eek gads! Not really. I'm cool. It's cool. I mean, come on, it's my 6th surgery in that eye alone. Like how I'm keeping track?

Thanks in advance for your prayers. Please pray for no infection (do NOT want this again) and that if it's God's will- this lens stabilization will return that awesome, glorious vision I had for a month. Oh wouldn't that be nice! Since Righty is pooping out on me. So glad God has steered me in this direction tomorrow with my fantastic new surgeon, Dr. Yeu. Should this not work, please pray for me to be accepting and content in every situation. Oh and did I mention the surgery is at 12:15- or at least that's when I go into get prepped! Yeah. I'm going to be one hungry mama by then.

See you later wobbly vision!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Praying for you Gillian!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for no wobbly eye!!!

The Miller Big Top Circus said...

You will be covered in prayer my friend!