Monday, January 25, 2010

In One Hour...

We will be taking Leelah for her immunological (immune system) testing today.

Yes, we caved.

After she got bronchitis this past week (2 wks after surgery mind you), John, God and I decided, it's time.

It's only bloodwork. Ahmm, there will be a live pony bribe waiting in the car. And by "live pony" I mean copious amounts of ice cream and possibly dinner out.

We are hoping that these test results provide answers as to why my child suffers from all these infections. Again, lysol is our friend around here. But seriously, we know she is in God's hands with this and He will be on top of things. He always is! Keep your heads up, knees bent and your hands folded!

2 comments:

OHD Girl said...

I'll be praying for you all! Please keep us posted

Love you Gus

Leigh said...

I'm praying you have an answer