Friday, February 6, 2009

Craft Crazy!!

Put down the Elmer's and walk away from the craft table... Somebody's craftin'! Don't try to be hero!

I got tired of needing wipes on our dining table for Leelah's afterdinner face and hands, but didn't want to have a wipes box staring at me while I ate. So I took an old cigar box (it was my dad's - DON'T get me started!) and spray painted and decoupauged it up.


I got really tired of carrying Leelah's non-collapsable pottyseat into restaurants and stores. Poor table next to us at Chick-Fil-A- I'm so sorry! So I sewed a pottyseat carrying bag. I thought brown was a good color choice...

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

Are you stinkin' Martha Stewart??? Awesome stuff! I'm totally gonna scam off you on the potty seat thing.

Callie said...

girl you are gettin' crafty wit' it!!

Anonymous said...

okay! Love the potty seat bag!! No more brown paper bag!!!