Monday, January 5, 2009

Please pray

My dear friend Jane has just lost her mother to cancer this past Saturday. Please pray for her at this time and her family as they go through an extremely difficult and testing time. Please praise the Lord for taking her mother to heaven so that she may now know a painfree perfect life with the Lord. Pray that Jane and her family are filled with thoughts of her mother in heaven and that they may not be troubled with thoughts of her suffering here on earth. We lift Jane up who is a beautiful Christian believer and are so thankful that we can find peace in knowing God is holding her hand through this as he holds all of us. I know her pain, but I claim God's love and repair of my heart and of my eternal home. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. God bless you Jane and family.

I pray for every cancer-warrior and their families. It is horrendous to see the ones you love in pain. Do not lost hope and may your faith keep you steadfast in knowing God will turn that evil into good. It's because we live in a fallen world that we experience pain of this multitude and you can be assured that God will not let your pain go unattended.

This verse from the Bible is something I had written on a poster in my dad's hospital room while we was unable to walk due from cancer spreading to his bones. Please claim this for your life.
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow eary, they will walk and not be faint."

No comments: