Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tomorrow...

Will have neurological testing (brain stuff). Please pray this goes well and hopefully uncovers why I'm having so many flashes in right eye. Pray for fixable things! Also get blood tests back. EKG went well- knew it would! My heart rules! Had to do EKG for surgery (which might change..) coming up. Looking into Miami as it is #1 for Opthamology in U.S. - Learned stuff today- Good day!

And an update on Granny- she is out of ICU in her own room in the hospital but having trouble eating. Please pray for her appetite and for ability to walk again.

Thank you for your prayers.

Also thank you to all The Vine women. You are my girls! I love you all dearly and appreciate your support. It's not easy listening to Porky Pig Speak and I appreciate the love so much. What a blessing you all have been to me. And to all my sweet friends- I love you guys! I promised myself I wouldn't blogcry!

No comments: