Thursday, August 14, 2008

Leelah's Secrets and French Toast....

The only way I can get my child to eat eggs is to make French Toast. Let me tell you I do not allow Leelah to eat whatever she wants. I'm proud to say I still water down her juice (just one juice a day) and she has NEVER had soda of any kind. She doesn't really know what candy is. If she doesn't eat her meal it gets thrown away or saved for later. In other words- I'm tough on this because I am trying to hold off the picky eater syndrome for as long as I can. I don't know if it has worked, but Leelah is a pretty good eater for a 2 yr old. She, like her Aunt Amy, LOVES veggies. This bragging/jinxing being said...

Up until today Leelah did not know of syrup- it was but a dream in a shadow. But then I realized she wasn't even eating the FT that much today, so I suggested we put "a little bit" of syrup on it and it would be our "secret". Well now I, Frankenmom, have a monster...

Upon eating the jazzed up FT Leelah smiled and said, "Ooooh Mama I LIKE secrets!"

This kid kills me. So great.

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

That's hilarious. Secret syrup. I look forward to meeting Leelah again now that's she's not a month old. :)